Jennifer Lopez Drops Bombshell: Cancels Tour Amid Divorce Rumors!

Jennifer Lopez has decided to cancel her summer tour of greatest hits to spend more time with her family, as reported by TMZ.

The 54-year-old singer was supposed to start the tour in late June, but she’s decided to stay home and be with her family and friends instead.

This news comes at a time when there are rumors about problems in her relationship with husband Ben Affleck.

PARIS, FRANCE – JULY 26: Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are seen at the Louvre Museum on July 26, 2022 in Paris, France. (Photo by Pierre Suu/GC Images)

Lopez shared a message on her website to explain why she made the tough choice to cancel the tour.

“I am really sad and upset about disappointing you. Please understand that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel like it was really important,” she wrote.

“I promise I’ll make it up to you, and we’ll all be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time…”

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – DECEMBER 05: Jennifer Lopez attends ELLE’s 2023 Women in Hollywood Celebration Presented by Ralph Lauren, Harry Winston and Viarae at Nya Studios on December 05, 2023 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images for ELLE )

Despite rumors suggesting poor ticket sales, a source told the DailyMail that wasn’t true and didn’t play a role in Lopez’s choice to cancel the tour.

“Jennifer made this tough decision this week, and she’s sorry to her fans,” the source said.

NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 30: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are seen leaving Sadelle’s restaurant on March 30, 2024 in New York, New York. (Photo by MEGA/GC Images)

Fans who bought tickets through Ticketmaster will get their money back automatically. But those who bought tickets through another company need to contact where they bought the tickets.

Wow! That’s a surprise!

In the aftermath of Hurricane Helene: A 7-year-old boy’s tragic fate and his final words

Hurricane Helene, the deadliest mainland storm since Katrina in 2005, has claimed the lives of 200 people as rescuers continue their search for survivors. The deaths have been reported in South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee.

The number of people missing is counted in hundreds, and the number of homes left without electricity is nearly a million. Unfortunately, rescue teams face challenges as many roads rendered impassable by the storm’s destruction.

North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper highlighted the severity of the situation, saying that the rugged landscape has made it difficult for many communities to receive any assistance.

Among those who lost their lives is 7-year-old Micah Drye of Asheville, North Carolina. He and his grandparents were swept away by floodwaters after seeking refuge on a rooftop. The boy’s mother, Meghan, survived.

The news of Micah’s death was disclosed by his aunt, Jessica Drye Turner, who also shared the boy’s final words, “Jesus! Please help me!”

The heartbroken aunt expressed her grief and pain over the loss of her sister’s son. “New grief and strong faith. New motto.”

The boy’s lifeless body was located about a quarter mile from where his mother had been rescued.

Meghan’s other sister, Heather Kephart, started a GoFundMe page to help Meghan after the devastating loss of her son, her parents, and all her belongings, including her home.

The fundraising page included a photo of sweet Micah, taken by his grandmother mere days before the tragedy. He could be seen wearing a Jurassic World T-shirt and smiling.

This family’s huge loss is just one of many caused by the devastating storm.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*